ADENES, A WIDE-RANGING VISION OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
The rapid changes in our economic environment and the needs of Insurance players have injected new momentum into our strategies as loss adjustment professionals.
Now, as 2009 begins and sharing the same values and Quality of Service goals, ELEX, EQUAD RCC, EQUADOM, NAUDET DB&A and SERI LWM, have decided to combine their skills and experience to create ADENES, to be the benchmark in claims management and loss adjustment, working with its Customers on a long-term and sustainable basis.
Our shared ambition is to bring together a global, integrated and innovative offer while at the same time preserving and developing the qualities of each of the founder businesses.
The long-term financial and operational viability of ADENES is secured by an outstanding French shareholder base and substantial equity. Its claims management business, covering
- Private, Professional and Business Damage,
- Industrial risks - Corporate Accounts and International -
- Liability - Construction and International -
will be organised and deployed across France (including France's overseas territories and departments) from its network of 100 branches and its damage and liability platforms, and internationally via the vrs adjusters organisation.
ADENES brings together the human resources (1000 people) of each founder business with the best of their skills and means. The main goals ADENES has set itself are :
- To promote a high level of Quality by training and organising its teams.
- To provide services that bring real added value, whether dealing with the most simple or the most complex cases or even exceptional events.
- To be forward-thinking and innovative in researching and developing new market-specific solutions and services.
The recognised experience of ADENES's managing members and regional players illustrates its ability to be THE PARTNER referred to by insurance market players.